Red Zone Period: 2 Business Days
- Our Standard Rates vary depending on the technical need and project requirements. Please call (860) 426-8029
if you need a breakdown of your specific rates/services.
- $25/hr. add-on to our Standard Rate for…
- Phone / Remote Assist Support (i.e. Teams call, GoToMeeting, Team Viewer, etc.)
- Same-Day Requests
- Requests that need to be completed within our “Red-Zone” period
- Projects that need to be performed after-hours / on weekends / on holidays.
- On-site Labor (travel time will be billed one-way…typically from our office to yours)
The services above are not covered by any of our maintenance plans.
- $75 base fee added to…
- Unscheduled Calls
- Same-Day / Emergency Requests
- We agree to do work for you and are able to fit the work into our normal scheduling calendar, our standard rates will apply.
- During the course of doing scheduled work we need to schedule a call with you or a member of your team, our standard rates will apply.
- You ask us to schedule a GoToMeeting to assist with a data update project or a report modification, you will be billed at the Premium Rate.
- You email a member of our team or the support mailbox for assistance with something that has to happen today, you will be billed at the Premium Rate along with the Convenience Fee.
- You ask for a “quick change” to a report at 10am that we perform right away, followed by another request at noon that we handle right away, followed by one at 3pm that we take care of, you will be billed at the Premium Rate with 3 Convenience Fees.
- You call for an issue that takes us 2 minutes to resolve, you will usually only be billed for the Convenience Fee.
How to avoid the Premium Rate / Convenience Fee:
- Decide if your request is needed “right away” or if they can be fit into our normal schedule.
- Avoid using the “High Importance” red exclamation point with emails and/or typing in All Caps. We assume these are emergency requests.
- Only call in if your issue is urgent.