Why Business Process Automation?
We love automation. It is in our business name. The core of what we do is help you use technology to automate important yet repetitive tasks so they don’t get missed.
Small businesses manage a lot of moving parts. Busy people can sometimes let things slip through the cracks. When you automate key processes you can have the confidence that the job is getting done, accurately and consistently.
Examples of automation:
- A daily status report can be sent automatically as soon as you hit “approve”.
- Past due invoices can be emailed to customers each month with no user interaction at all.
- An entry can be recorded in the accounting system each time a new sale is made.
- A reminder can be sent automatically, at increments, when a subscription or contract renewal is due.
- Commissions can be calculated as soon as an order is placed.
Business Process Automation can be set up with your CRMPlus365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and P2xRM systems. We use proven, reliable technology including Microsoft Power Automate and P2BackOffice so you never miss a step.
What kind of business process automation would help you to get more work done with less effort? P2 Automation has ways to make it simple and affordable.